Thursday, August 03, 2006

Intro post

So since blogs are a lot of fun, I decided to start one.. But I already have my LJ and I don't feel like having another journal really so here I'm gonna post my arty stuff. It's probably mostly gonna be icons from different TV Shows that I obsess about at the moment, and I'm really not some kind of pro at this, I just do it for fun and if people like them it makes me happy. So please comment on my stuff if you want to but don't be to harsch :)

I'm gonna try and post some photos too as often as I can, but I don't have a digital camera so it's a bit complicated..

So I thought I would start this blog with a few icons that I've done recently just to give you an idea to what it is that I do:


1.2.3.4.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ape said...

Niceness. Will be keepin an eye on the artness.

Beautiful work btw.

2:46 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Thankies :)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home