Monday, August 07, 2006

Smarter Than Me art

So today I was creative, it's always easier when I have a porpuse with what I'm making, so here are a few icons and banners that I made for me and eponinethen and our team smarter than me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

I LOVE THESE. Lol. Well I'd probably love anything that suggested I was smart, but hey :D I love the Mac/Veronica ones and I really love the icon with the ass and pink shirt, hih. You are awesome :)

xxx sister epo

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... These are soooo cute! I'm gonna have to have one that says you guys are smarter than me! I have to... can I? Please?!

3:13 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

Oh thanks, heh, yeah it's not hard to love something saying that you are smart, lol.

Ah elmo, of course you can have one! :D I'll figure something cool out, mhm..

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home